суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

daily tamil calendar




Bleh. Iapos;m ready to move. Like right now, this very moment actually. Iapos;m tired of this damn apartment and Iapos;m just done with this crap.
Excuse the terrible grammar. Iapos;m not looking forward to renewing the lease for another possible six months. The goal was to be out of here while he was deployed but with the economy going to hell in a hand basket.�That didnapos;t work out as planned. Iapos;m ready to just get a teepee and buy some land. Iapos;d have better chances at buying a piece of land than finding a bigger place to live anyhow.
Iapos;m awake at 4am. Why?
I hate these terrible sleep patterns I have developed.
I need a job. Iapos;ve turned in a few applications last week, Iapos;ll call them back on Monday and in the meantime, Iapos;m going to apply at the Comfort Suite because they are hiring for someone at the front desk. Yo. Someone hire me. Please? Iapos;m a quick learner and I�am totally easy to get along with and I donapos;t cause drama, I come in on time and I never miss work.
Ugh.



amazing az jakes mesa, daily tamil calendar, daily tamil calender, daily tamil news.



Комментариев нет: