четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

american craftman window





We all have our own battles and we all have loved, lost and been hurt umpteen times. We all still go through with live, holding fast to the belief that things will pick up and we will come close to our own happily ever after.

In a bid to reach my destination, I am going to draw lines. The boundaries which I set, denoting how far I am willing to go, in terms of giving my heart out.

It hurts when all you see is�ignorance and bleakness. You almost wish you did not have to see things they way they are. There is no black and white. We thrive on the continuum.

I cannot set my heart down in binary opposites. Like everything, I have grey areas too. Hence, thatapos;s where I am going to seek refuge. No more bordering on the polarities.

" How could I be expected to know? I was a child when I left... Why didnapos;t you tell me there was danger? Why didnapos;t you warn me?"

There is truth in the words on a page. Each page. And I am writing my own pages.


american craftman window, american craftman windows, american craftmans window, american crafts.



Комментариев нет: